ADVENTURE IN PHANG NGA
The only tour where you can visit James Bond Island with No Crowds,
with us you will enjoy a swimming break at a beautiful beach and have lunch at Koh Yao Island.
Daily, around the year
The different James Bond tour away from the tourist tracks, leaving early morning to be first at James Bond Island. Benefit from a private canoeing station and private lunch at Koh Yao, with no crowds and no rush.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our private departure lounge in the Royal Phuket Marina.
Departure to James Bond Island.
- Head out before the crowds on an early-morning tour to avoid the tourists at James Bond Island.
- Enjoy the fascinating Phang Nga Bay with its Karst rock formations, mangroves and caves, sights that are sure to take your breath away.
- Stop at the private canoe station at Lod Nai Cave away from the other tours, enjoy being paddled through the mangroves and the cave.
- Sightseeing at Koh Panak and also explore one of the many caves by foot and learn about the nature.
- Visit the famous Panyee and go for walk through the floating village.
- We stop at Koh Yao Yai for private lunch between rubber plantations and coconut trees and after stop at a beach for relaxing and swimming.
Return to the Royal Phuket Marina for your transfer back to the hotel.
What to bring
Swim wear, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, sun cap, sunglasses, beach shoes and flip flops.
Hotel return transfer in air conditioned minivan.
Licensed tour guide.
All National Park fees.
Refreshments: water, soft drinks, fresh fruit & cookies.
Buffet Thai lunch (vegetarian menu available on request).
Adult: 3700 Baht
Children (4 to 12 years): 2300 Baht
Note: We reserve the right to change or adjust the itinerary of the tour if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.