Enjoy these world famous attractions and landscapes without rush and crowd.
Daily, around the year
Visit Phi Phi Islands and all their highlights with an early tour to guarantee the best day experience! Catch sight of Maya Bay, the location of the movie “The Beach”. Swim in Pileh Lagoon as seen in the movie, climb to the viewpoint, and much more.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our private departure lounge in the Royal Phuket Marina.
Departure to Phi Phi Islands.
- Your first stop is Phi Phi Leh, the tour will pass by the entrance of Maya bay to catch a glimpse of the beach.
- Then go to the back side and enter into Pileh Lagoon yet another of the locations of the movie, here you will have a chance to take a swim from the boat in the crystal clear waters.
- The tour will pass by the Viking Cave for sightseeing and then continue to Phi Phi Don Island to stop at the Monkey Beach to see some of the popular Macaque monkeys that live there.
- Your next stop is Tonsay Bay where you can hike up to the spectacular viewpoint or stay to enjoy the beach.
- Enjoy 2 long snorkeling stops from the boat to enjoy the amazing underwater world.
- After that you will visit the beautiful Bamboo Island and have lots of time to explore the island, relax, sunbathe and enjoy a Thai lunch buffet on the beach.
Return to the Royal Phuket Marina for your transfer back to the hotel.
What to bring
Swim wear, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, sun cap, sunglasses, beach shoes and flip flops.
Hotel return transfer in air conditioned minivan.
Licensed tour guide.
Full snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel).
All National Park fees and viewpoint fees.
Refreshments: water, soft drinks, fresh fruit & cookies.
Buffet Thai lunch on Bamboo Island (vegetarian menu available on request).
Adult: 3700 Baht
Children (4 to 12 years): 2300 Baht
Note: We reserve the right to change or adjust the itinerary of the tour if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.