AMAZING MARINE PARK
Visit the world famous Similan Islands and Koh Bon!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Visit the world’s famous Similan Islands, a group of 9 Islands in the Andaman Sea known for it’s coral-white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, picturesque landscape, and home to many sea turtles.
The early bird tour from Phuket will leave directly from the Yacht Haven in Phuket and it will take around 1,5 hrs to get to the islands.
The early departure ensures you get there early enough to enjoy Donald Duck Bay, hike up the short trail to the Sail Rock, and take those amazing pictures from the viewpoint without the crowds.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phuket Yacht Haven.
Departure to the Similan Islands.
- Leave early to avoid the crowds.
- First stop Island no 8 – hike up to the view point at Sail Rock and enjoy the beach.
- Snorkeling stop from the boat.
- Next stop Island no 4 – enjoy your picnic lunch at Honeymoon Bay.
- Then take a short nature trail to Princess Bay to enjoy the most spectacular beach.
- Another snorkeling stop at the Similan or at Koh Bon depending on the weather conditions.
- Return to the Pier.
Return to the Phuket Yacht Haven for your transfer back to the hotel.
What to bring
Swim wear, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, mosquito spray, sun cap, sunglasses, beach shoes and flip flops.
Hotel return transfer in air conditioned minivan.
Licensed tour guide.
Full Snorkeling Equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
All National Park fees.
Refreshments: water, soft drinks, fresh fruit & cookies.
Picnic lunch (vegetarian menu available on request).
Adult: 4100 Baht
Children (4 to 12 years): 2700 Baht
Attention: New regulations of Similan Islands National Park require passport copies in the moment of the booking.
Note: We reserve the right to change or adjust the itinerary of the tour if necessary due to weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.