Prices 2017-2018

DIVING COURSES

PRICE 

DURATION

DISCOVER SCUBA  (PADI DSD)  STARTING 3 000 ฿  1-2 DAYS, 2-4 DIVES
OPEN WATER COURSE (PADI OWD) 16 500 ฿  4 DAYS, 5 DIVES
PADI OWD REFERRAL 10 000 ฿  2 DAYS, 5 DIVES
PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE (PADI AOWD) 12 500 ฿  2 DAYS, 6 DIVES
RESCUE DIVER (PADI RD) 12 500 ฿  2 DAYS, 2 DIVES
FIRST AID COURSE 4 500 ฿  1 DAY
DIVEMASTER (PADI DM)   40 000 ฿  30-90 DAYS
SCUBA REVIEW 500 ฿  EXTRA COST FOR DAYTRIP
NITROX-COURSE (PADI EANX) 8 000 ฿  1 DAY, 2 DIVES
DEEP DIVER SPECIALTY (PADI DEEP) 12 000 ฿  2 DAY, 4 DIVES
DIVING INSURANCE INCLUDED  

DAY TRIPS

 PRICE

EXTRA COSTS

2 BOAT DIVES DAYTRIP 3 100 ฿   
3 BOAT DIVES DAYTRIP 3 900 ฿   
ISLAND AND SNORKELING TRIP RACHA YAI + MAITON 3 500 ฿   
ISLAND AND SNORKELING TRIP SIMILAN 3 900 ฿   
ISLAND AND SNORKELING TRIP SURIN 3 900 ฿   
BEACHDIVE IN PHUKET 2 000 ฿  500 ฿ IF ALONE
PHI PHI NATIONAL PARK FEE   600 ฿
RENTAL EQUIPMENT 600 ฿   
DIVING INSURANCE PER DAY 300 ฿   

LIVEABOARD SAFARIS

PRICE FROM

NATIONAL PARK FEES

HIN DAENG SAFARI:  
HIN DAENG 2 DAYS (4 STAR VESSEL)   22 000 ฿  1 500 ฿
SIMILAN SAFARI:
SIMILAN 3 DAYS (3 STAR VESSEL) 17 500 ฿  1 600 ฿
SIMILAN 4 DAYS (3 STAR VESSEL) 23 100 ฿  1 800 ฿
SIMILAN 4 DAYS (4 STAR VESSEL) 30 000 ฿  1 800 ฿
SIMILAN 5 DAYS (5 STAR VESSEL) 83 460 ฿  2 000 ฿
BURMA / MYANMAR SAFARI:    
MYANMAR 5 DAYS (3 STAR VESSEL) 35 800 ฿  200 USD
MYANMAR 7 DAYS (4 STAR VESSEL) 59 500 ฿  1 800 ฿ + 230 USD
MYANMAR 7 DAYS (5 STAR VESSEL) 98 440 ฿  250 USD
RENTAL EQUIPMENTI PER DAY 500 ฿   
DIVING INSURANCE PER DAY 300 ฿     

PRIVATE BOAT (FULL CHARTER):

PRICE FROM

DURATION

DIVING BOAT FOR 8 PERSONS 75 000 ฿ 2 DAYS
DAYBOAT FOR DIVING OR FISHING 20 000 ฿ PER DAY
DIVING INSURANCE 300 ฿ PER DAY
  Print   (pdf)

CURRENCY CONVENTER

HOTEL PICKUPS

For all the daytrips we will pick you up in the morning from your hotel for free and deliver you back at the end of the day, if you are staying in one of these Phuket areas: Chalong, Kata, Karon or Patong.

Other areas are too far and we must ask for a transportation fee which is between 500 – 1 500 ฿, depending on the area.  

BOOKINGS

All our services can be pre-booked by e-mail info@nostedive.com.

Courses should be paid by cash on the first day. A course can be postponed or canceled on the day before, 14:00 the latest by e-mail.

Daytrips should be paid by cash during the day. A daytrip can be postponed or canceled on the day before, 14:00 the latest by e-mail. After this unfortunately we must charge you for the full price.

For liveaboards we will ask you to pay by bank transfer when your reservation has been confirmed. We will first ask for a 30% reservation fee within a week and 45 days before the trip the rest 70%. If the booking is made less the 45 days before the trip then we will ask for the full price to be paid within a week.

CANCELLATION POLICY

A liveaboard payment will be fully returned to the customer if the boat is unable to sail. If the customer wishes to cancel the trip unfortunately there will be no refund. If the cancellation is due to a sickness or an accident the customer's travel insurance should cover it. We can write a note to the insurance company.

If a course is cancelled during the course there will be no refunds.

INSURANCES

It's always a good idea to have your own insurances up to date. For all customers we recommend getting a travel insurance that also covers your luggage. And if you want to dive the best idea is to get a dedicated Dive Insurance. The best ones are offered by AquaMed or Divers Alert Network (DAN). A Dive Insurance will cover all diving accidents including a chamber visit. Your travel or luggage insurance will cover for any lost or flooded equipment.

Noste Asia Co., Ltd. also has an official diving insurance for all our students (everyone taking a course) which covers diving accident treatment costs. Every fundiver should have a diving insurance of their own. If a customer does not have diving covered by any of their insurance, they will get one through us for 300 ฿ / day. This will cover you for any diving accident treatment costs up to 500 000 ฿. Diving insurance is mandatory for all of our divers. 

PAYMENT

We accept cash and bank transfers and Paypal. Our account is on a Thai bank. 

Our Paypal account is info@nostedive.com but when paying with Paypal we must ask for a 4% extra charge.

In cash we accept Euros and Thai Baht.

OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Bank: KASIKORN BANK
Branch: LOTUS CHAOFAH BRANCH
SWIFT code: KASITHBK
Bank address:
75/22 Moo 2 Chaofah Road, Wichit Muang PHUKET 83000
Account number: 008-1-87289-9
​Account name: NOSTE Asia Co., LTD.
Address: Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand

Always pay in Thailand Baht THB unless otherwise directed.